Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weddings and Mothers and Kittens and....Skip? These are a few of my favorite things

So many nice things have been going on here lately that it's going to be impossible to get it all down (write everyday Laci!), but here is a little snapshot at least. First things first, Alan and I have made it official and got married last Saturday. I don't see the need for the state to confirm our feelings for one another and so we saw the day instead as a gathering with friends and family to celebrate our continuing love for one another. Things were absolutely perfect and I could not have imagined anything being different (except for some more sun maybe. French weather competes with Texas weather on the fickle scale). Both of our mothers were able to be here, which is quite the big deal seeing as one lives 500 miles away and the other over 5,000. My mother brought over little Skip who, despite being attacked the night before the wedding, was still able to be there in all of his cuteness and will be living with me and Alan now.  Our kittens are getting bigger and sound like little monsters running up and down the hall at night but what better alarm clock could someone ask for really?Things are going wonderfully now and -a first for this blog- I have pictures to prove it.
 Alan looking....intimidating. Me looking....confused.

 The guests of honor.

 Mother and me at Geberoy, named one of the most beautiful villages in France. We agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment